XML Copy Editor is a fast, free, validating XML editor. Features »
Started by Gerald Schmidt (2005–2012). Project manager and lead developer: Zane U. Ji (2012–2014).
XML Copy Editor is free software released under the GNU General Public License. It is available in Catalan, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Swedish and Ukrainian. There are Linux packages for Arch, Fedora, Gentoo, openSUSE, Slackware and Ubuntu. A WinPenPack portable version is also available.
Contact the maintainer at zaneuji (at) users (dot) sourceforge (dot) net.
Version 22.214.171.124 Released
* Fixed problems with new documents
* Bug #212 XSLT insert elements
* Bug #211 Tag-completion remains on-top when XML-Copy-Editor looses focus
* Keep the original format when associating a DTD/schema/XSL
+ Added a Linux manual
- Stopped installing copyright notices of components that are not installed by us
+ Feature #169 Close current tab with Ctrl+W
Version 126.96.36.199 Released
+ Feature #69 Add "current XPath" shortcut
+ Feature #155 XPath - functions
+ Click on the error message to jump to the error location
* Bug #103 Locale files have the wrong pathname under Linux
* Bug #99 fix desktop file (Marco Rodrigues)
* Bug #57 black on black = hard to use
Project news archive »
Search Source Code: