XML Copy Editor is a fast, free, validating XML editor. Features »
Started by Gerald Schmidt (2005–2012). Project manager and lead developer: Zane U. Ji (2012–2014).
XML Copy Editor is free software released under the GNU General Public License. It is available in Catalan, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Swedish and Ukrainian. There are Linux packages for Arch, Fedora, Gentoo, openSUSE, Slackware and Ubuntu. A WinPenPack portable version is also available.
Contact the maintainer at zaneuji (at) users (dot) sourceforge (dot) net.
Version 22.214.171.124 Released
+ Feature #69 Add "current XPath" shortcut
+ Feature #155 XPath - functions
+ Click on the error message to jump to the error location
* Bug #103 Locale files have the wrong pathname under Linux
* Bug #99 fix desktop file (Marco Rodrigues)
* Bug #57 black on black = hard to use
Version 126.96.36.199 Released
+ Feature #25 Fast commenting
+ x64 installation package
+ Supported HTTPS on validation (when libxerces-c linked with libcurl)
* Auto complete list for DTDs that are on the internet
* Show UI before opening any file
* Made UI more responsive
* Fixed tab order
* Fixed encoding problems
* Fixed invisible captions in high contrast mode (Windows only, http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/16186)
Project news archive »
Search Source Code: